Sunday, December 12, 2010

Short Update

Wow, it's been a while since I've had time to update this place. Apologies to all my loyal readers. I hope that at least some of you have shifted to following me on Twitter. 140 characters is about all I can find time/energy to muster these days.

Work has been incredibly busy these last few months. We've been working hard and steady on Space Marine, blasting through milestone after milestone. We have had several breakthroughs lately, and the game is really shaping up. The team has been super dedicated and has worked really hard to get us here. I'm excited for us to be able to talk more publicly about the game and get into some more detail, some time in the new year.

In case I don't get a chance to write more before the holidays, I wanted to wish all of you a happy, safe, and restful holiday season. Looks like there is some *awesome* gaming to be had over the holidays. I'm looking forward to having a bit of downtime to enjoy some of it myself, as well as regenerate and reconnect with family. I hope you all find some time to do the same.

2011 is going to be a huge year for us. I'll be starting to tweet more and more updates on how Space Marine is going, so if you're curious, feel free to follow me at www.twitter.com/raphlife

1 comment:

Mark Matthias said...

I read your article in PC Gamer's Feb 2011 mag, could not agree more about looking for the "unforgettable adventure" in gaming, and the nagging dissatisfied feeling I have while playing popular casual games. I'll be looking you up on Twitter!