Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Steering the Rocket -- Leading Creative Teams (GDExpo 2010)

Here are the slides from my GDExpo 2010 talk on leading creative teams. I really enjoyed giving this talk -- although I could have probably spoken for twice as long, I'm a bit of a rambler and this topic is pretty broad. Hopefully you find somethings useful in here. I find new experiences always challenge old ideas, so maybe next year I'll have a completely different point of view. But, I feel pretty strongly about these ideas and I really do my best to uphold this line of thinking in my daily work with the team. I may not get it right all the time, but I do think for the most part it's the best way to handle these sorts of relationships in highly charged, highly creative craft areas that depend on individual empowerment and self-expression of the craftsperson for the whole thing to be successful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Any chance you could contact me
attwoodconsulting@gmail.com