Monday, November 07, 2011

MIGS 2011: The Blockbuster is Dead. Long Live the Blockbuster!

Here are the slides from my recent talk at the Montreal International Games Summit. It was a really fun talk to present, and judging by the feedback and number of requests for my slides, it seems to have resonated with the audience.

(Unfortunately, Slideshare doesn't respect the 'animation' within PPT, so you'll have to forgive this. When I present the slides, I gradually reveal content (text and imagery) as I'm presenting, so that people aren't faced by a wall of text. So, you'll have to imagine these slides presented with some flair and better timing than can be reconstructed in a linear slideshow.)

I hope you find the talk interesting!

2 comments:

Web Marketing Los Angeles said...

Nice to be designing and creating games which are much loved by millions and there is a lot competition in the market therefore the drive to be the best.

sewi said...

You really have a way of words. Great style of delivering the information and I could relate to it. Such a great information for me. Thanks for this. Damiana